Saturday, July 30, 2005

Steamboat..my family's style.. yummy to the max!

When you're eating Steamboat with my family, be sure to feast yourself with...

- Fresh Crabs

- Prawns

- Fish

- Fish BALLS

- Vegetables such as Cabbage, and erm... other vegetables..

- tang hoon

- and many more


It's seriously a feast you must not miss man..


Today's my sister's birthday and in conjunction with her birthday as well as my dad's birthday yesterday, my mom decide to have a small get together with a few friends for a nice steamboat.

I guess I ate more crabs then the rest. How can you not eat the crabs? it was alive when she bought it. Therefore the crabs is damn fresh!!! I just had to eat and eat and eat... but the side effect for eating is i get fatter and fatter and fatter... Sooner or later Rikishi also lose to me liao....


Sigh, I have not been consistant with my update for me beloved blog. I am getting lazy again, which means the blog goes dead...

I got nothing much to say today, just that I'm full and tired.... A long holiday indeed...


Here's some pictures....


Is the sky real or fake?
Look, its superman!! neh..it's just some dumb plane...The moon at the tip of my fingers...
The hell? damn MPPJ gave me 1 looong piece of paper..worht RM30..ass...





I just love scenary pictures....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home