Monday, July 11, 2005

Media Culture & Society, See ya!!!

I'm finally down with 2 more written exams and I'll be free from stress for a month. Oh noo, I forgot... film and journals, oh well.. Life's never easy, we gotta work hard for it. Today seems to go by very slowly, I wonder why? The house seems quiet with my parents away for another 3 days. I hope they're fine...

Today's exam paper was Media Culture & Society. Frankly speaking, I didn't really study much for the exam because I have no idea what the I was studying, and was also tired, slept at about 3:30 a.m. I know some people did not sleep at all, but hey that's them, I'm me.. I have to sleep, if I don't I'll definitely KO in the exam hall. So well instead of studying, I ended up sleeping. But then I wanted to wake up at early in the morning and head for college to study... Alarm rang, i smack it so hard....Overslept.. by the time I woke up, it was 8 in the morning.. I was like.. Shiiiitttttt!!!! I'm so dead!!!

I rushed like a mad man, bath, brush teeth, breakfast...bangun pagi, gosok gigi,cuci muka, pakai baju, makan roti, minum susu....lari macam gila!! So I left around 8:15 and with a mere 30 minutes to reach college.. But, my area always traffic jam wan.. from my area to my college. I had to take numerous detours to reach my college, a longer but faster detour. However by the time I reach college, already 10 minuts past 9a.m.

Woo-hoo! I'm screwed.. 9 am already, and I'm not in the hall and I haven't started studying...yeah, i'm screwed....
But then when I started the paper, some questions seemed familiar while the rest... kaput.... so did what I could and "shoot" the rest..... I wonder how to shoot essay questions....

Tomorrow break 1 day, then copywriting and lastly Media Planning...sigh.. I need calculator again...


Ok, for the past few days, my language seemed to be rather disturbing... I apologised to those who took it rather badly, of felt offended... But I was really pissed and I'm only human afterall. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. we all have weaknesses. So I can't be blamed entirely for whatever is going on. Before anyone tells me what to do, look at yourself first... you are also human, you are not 100% perfect. we all fall sick, we all die, we all cry, we all get angry, we all are just "dirty", you have to face the fact.....


Today I felt honoured to have "anonymous" to write me a comment. Whoever you are, I know what I said, I know it ain't right. However, you hide yourself behind that name, not revealing yourself.. Please please, if you want me to mind my language, you first tell me who you are..... Sorry if you feel offended....

2 Comments:

Anonymous m-attitude said...

hey. you're being honest with yourself and your readers. for that I give you brownie points.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

....... brownie.. hahah

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home