Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Don't you just miss me??

Hey guess what? I'm backkkk!!!

Well, the Genting trip was so damn boring I felt like dying BLOODY FUN!!! The 3 days 2 nights trip was soo enjoyable. Got loads of pictures but I shall upload it later.... I'm just tooo darn tired to blog now...


Just a quick "synopsis" about our trip....

Monday, we reached Genting at approximately 5 something and checked into Theme Park Hotel, had dinner opposite the hotel. The restaurant opens 24 hours and the price is damn hell expensive rather reasonable but yet not that cheap. However the food was extremely delicious. After a time of yummilicious dinner, we headed for First World Hotel and had a round of Snooker and Pool, which frankly speaking I didn't want to play but ended up playing, but my sweetheart and I had a great time during pool, me cursing and she scolding...

Tuesday, we headed for the restaurant in the hotel for a free buffet breakfast. Well it's not free, we paid for it and it comes with the Fun! Fun! Fun! at Theme Park Hotel 2005 package. After the scruptious breakfast, we headed back to the room where I went for a 20 minute battle with the shit. I had to let out tons of "chocolate cake" and I succeeded. Then we went for outdoor theme park. Entrance was of course free included in the package so we had the coupon to enter. However when entered the theme park, majority of the rides were close. I was like what the *censored* hell??? I paid RM100++ for the package and they have to close all the thrill rides during that time... Then dinner at the same spot and headed for First World Snow world where the battle of the snowballs began. I was shot several times before I returned fire. We had free ice cream inside the snow world. YES ICE CREAM IN THE SNOW WORLD!!


Wednesday, woke up late due to late night yesterday, checked out at 1pm, left luggage at the hotel bell service, headed for indoor theme park, played the tickets game, won 261 tickets, redeemed one stupid ball and a set of colour marker pens. Left Genting at approximately 3pm, reached PJ at around 6pm, went for dinner at SS2, came back and blog about the trip....


P/s: Some jack ass just won't learn, it seems the anonymous fellow is harrassing my girlfriend. But I bloody hell have no idea who the person is, but I'm quite sure the person is someone we know. If I found out who the fuck is the person, I'm gonna make sure that person ends up in the hospital. Mark my words you bastard with monkey parents!!!!


Pictures will be uploaded next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home