Friday, July 08, 2005

Another 3 sentence entry

The reason why I do a 3 sentence entry because I learnt this form of writing from another blogger who's quite established in the blog community.

I've finally got the compensation for my locker, another lock and my files and its a good thing that I manage to get the stuffs back because it seems that Captain Charisma left his PTPTN application form in the locker and it was confiscated for no apparent reasons(those bunch of college management idiots!!).

Drove the manual car today and I must say it went rather smoothly seeing how long I never touch the manual already, it's quite fun driving the manual too, I get to compete with Toyota Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, hahaha...


[edited] It's not Toyota, it's Mitsubishi...my bad!

3 Comments:

Anonymous m-attitude said...

you know i'm being fussy, but is it a toyota or a LanEvo? LanEvo's a Mitsubishi.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

my bad, its Mitsubishi

12:37 AM  
Anonymous m-attitude said...

no worries mate!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home