Sunday, June 19, 2005

Woo-hoo parents away for a day...

I am still figuring out how on earth this stupid fonts work. Don't get me wrong people, looking back at my previous entries... each time when I wish to shrink this particular word, and after that i unshrink back to normal size so that following entries won't be affected, unfortunately after I posted the entry, the whole damn "essay" after that word starts to shrink to the size of peanut. How can this be? I not sure whether this whole thing has got to do with HTML. Any idea people???
My eyes also want to Explode looking at my own blog. Maybe this is why readers run away when they see my blog, or merely the size of the enlarge peanuts I wrote on each entry. But then I can't help it right? either I'm stupid or This freaking fonts just wouldn't listen to mwaz. Hmm, must show em who's boss...

Just a quickie today,

: I need to start studying, exams coming, I still slacking, this is so fun!=) :

: I have no intentions to decorate this entry today:

: Tomorrow's the Fathers day performance :

: I should wear short pants and t-shirt more often when I go shopping :

: My parents coming back tomorrow :

: Darn, I want to touch M-16s :

: What would you do in the next 5 minutes? :

: I just hate the way Ginvera and MYC organise their freaking events :

: They probably are just bunch of nutty jacks :

: Film project is officially on the way and Sharon's the star! *I guess* :

: Man, I enjoy annoying you people with " : testing : "

: Ok this is the last for sure :

: Junk mails are as worst as Ginvera, they are plain annoying :

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenny Sia said...

Hi Caine. Thanks for popping by my site every now and then.

You're doing fine as it is. But do consider decorating your entries with photos to make it look nicer.

Also consider joining petalingstreet.org - the one I'm with. If you want to get noticed then that's the first place you'd want to go. When you write something good or whatever, I can assure you that words will pass around and more ppl will start reading you then.

:) All the best.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

i tend to treat my blog as my own personal diary where people are not obliged to read what i write.

i suggest you write to hear yourself and not to be heard - that way you'll enjoy blogging more :)

also, i suggest you set your commenting to anonymous lol

12:44 PM  
Blogger Caine said...

Thanks for the comments kenny, Am still trying to figure out how to use the photoshop =)
once mastered, mwaahah kick ass pics!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home