Monday, June 20, 2005

Remember to tell your dad how much you love him !

We have two greatest God given beings on earth, a mom and a dad.

Last month we honoured one of them- our moms, today we shall honour the 2nd one- our dads.

Looking back through my past where I started off with a tiny sperm baby and going through life and here I stand today tall and proud. All of these jasa comes from my beloved parents. But most of all I have to thank my dad. It was his disipline, his love, his care, his whipping, his caning (and I must say that was some caning, when he whips, he REALLY whip!) I guess if he hadn't done that, I wouldnt be where I am today.

Since the beginning of my college years, life has been tough, and there had been problems arising within the family- sickness and so on, I realy felt pressured to the max. I never thought of bearing such burdens at a such young age. But I'm sure all these will only make me stronger, so I should be having a positive mind. Right?

Argh, this is fathers day, we should talking about our dads. I have friends who don't even have a father to call to, talk to, nor a father to wish, and here I am always saying to myself that I hate him because he scolded me and all. Well I'm sure I learnt my lessons.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isn't he just cool? hahaha! Love you dad!

So as I was saying, today we had this performace for our dads, unfortunately my dad was not here to witness the performance... he.....went Alor Setar with my mom and sis... (if you people are thinking otherwise, shame on you!) .We performed one song item for all dads in church, we the youths sang a song- Daddy's hands by Holly Dunn. The song tells us about, erm.. daddy's hands??

I remember Daddy's hands
Folded silently in prayer
And reaching out to hold me
When I had a nightmare
You could read quite a story
In the callouses and lines
Years of work and worry
Had left their mark behind

I remember Daddy's hands
How they held my Mama tight
And patted my back
For something done right
There are things that I've forgotten
That I loved about the man
But I'll always remember
The love in Daddy's hands

I remember Daddy's hands
Working til they bled
Sacrificed unselfishly
Just to keep us all fed
If I could do things over
I'd live my life again
And never take for granted
The love in Daddy's hands

Daddy's hands
Were soft and kind when I was cryin'
Daddy's hands
Were hard as steel when I'd done wrong
Daddy's hands
Weren't always gentle but I'd come to understand
There was always love in Daddy's hands

Well, I just came back from KLIA today fetching my parents. The drive was seriously a killing, not that I'm complaining about it though, it's because I just woke up before I left for KLIA. So the drowsiness is still kicking in.

Anywayz, I finally got the photoshop program, and just tested it. Hehe, I'm still a noob at doing the photoshoping... but here are two end results of my photoshop victims...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here you can see Darth Maul fighting against Qui-Gon Caine and Obi-Yen Kenobi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's my dad on the bike, and mwa next to him, in the near future??


And last but not least,


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oooh, Magic... Happy Father's day!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous audrey! said...

wakaka.. i lurve the pics ~ :) crank me up. hehe^

12:36 PM  
Blogger .:dewgem:. said...

heyz caine.

interesting entry. and wow, promoting blogs with an interesting twist.

the wonders of photoshopping eh? haha..i love photoshop too..it's just so amazing lah.

and the pic of kenny sia is really cute! hahahahhahahaha.

i'm waiting for tomorrow's post. see what 'interesting' you've done in your entry...

12:28 AM  
Blogger Caine said...

kenny sia is grabbed from his site..not done by me, once i get a camera i'll REALLY make full use of everything..haha

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home