Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Got to Republish to change settings! *bang head*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

that's probably how I would look like in anime when I have to redo everything.

What the hack? I've got to republish a new crap to change one whole bloody settings? this is total bull man. However since, I've to write again, might as well add more shits rubbish la..

lately, life isn't so fun when today I just remembered that two wonderful assignments of mine-Film Studies & ICT (yes that stupidexam i did today) is due this saturday and next tuesday respectively.

I'm suppose to come up with a storyboard as well as a shooting script for a 5 hour minutes film, and for that bloody stupid ICT *btw, it's called Introduction to Crap Trashing Computing & IT* assignment requires 3 donkeys in a group to come up with a story worth 8 pages long. Wait!! That's not enough, the "handsome" lecturer also wants us to create an animation or in short a cartoon like crap using none other than... *Drum Roll*... Microsoft Powerpoint.

Wah! Very power you know? your slides can go to like how many? 40?50? better yet, I give him 200 slides to see la. But then again, why waste my precious energy on that, I rather use it for something useful like eating
or some actions in bed. *No it's not sex you stupid good people* I can jump on my bed right?? or the best action you can do is sleep, do you call that an action? Up to you to decide la. So yeah, that's what I'm suppose to do for my ICT class. But then, the force tells me that everyone is going to be LMK&Q (last minute Kings and Queens). But hey, that's the life or a rather tak apa tak apa students.

What about film studies? seriously I wouldn't give a shit crap about it la. I just vomit out some wonderful last minute ideas and still come up with a good work, I hope but then I might become a retard after that.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is how I would look like before handing the assignments


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After handing in the assignments


Well this is the outcome of my daily stress. Oh how can I ever overcome its grasp upon my sweet innocent soul. I've still got 2 more years of major stress in form of degree to come. So let's hope I do not turn from the light side to the dark side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the process of suffering from Stress Syndrome


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the final stage of Stress Syndrome


Imagine if the lightsaber really exist, boy alot of things would be easier. Chopping meat would not take so much strength, if someone pisses you off, slash them into half with it like how Obi Wan Kenobi did to Darth Maul in The Phantom Manace. What move did you call that? Kenobi Mauler to the waist? ok this sounds so lame. Bah, but then who cares, I'm gonna watch Revenge of the Sikhs Sith. It's gonna be good, well it better be because I'm paying 9 bugs for it. Lucas better not let me down, but then again 5 episodes are good enough to say that he won't let us down. Viva las vegas!! (wait that didn't sound right,let me rephrase that) Viva la Star Wars.

How do you pronounce Star Wars in BM?? Perang Bintang? Revenge of the Sith?? Sith punya dendam??

here's a picture I would like to share with any die hard
Perang Bintang Sith Punya dendam fans,


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Kudos to the person who drew this picture, I wish I could "reference" you in mua's humble *ahem* blog. If you wish to be known and you so happen to be guided by the force to actually come to my blog. Let me know and I'll credit you.
by the way, I refering this to the person who drew it la...ding dongs



P/s: My Blog is still currently experimental, so do post comments and let me know whether is good or Average or you rather see it in the trash.



1 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

omg that face....

someone chop your balls off?

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home